Click on left menu to view the question and answers
1. Which Of The Following Is A Money Function? A) Medium Of Exchange B) Unit Of Account C) Store Of Value D) All Of The Above
The answer is (D) All of the above.
3. Who is the author of the delightful and anecdotal history of Indian cricket titled - 'A Corner of a Foreign Field: The Indian History of a British Sport'? 1. Ramachandra Guha 2. Romila Thapar 3. Sanjay Singh 4. Bipin Chandra
The answer is (1) Ramachandra Guha. The book was published in 2002.
4. Name the author of the 2019 released book - 'The Scent of God'. 1. Himanjali Sankar 2. Saikat Majumdar 3. Githa Hariharan 4. Nayantara Sehgal
The answer is (2) Saikat Majumdar. The book was published in the Genre - 'Gay Fiction'
5. Only one Indian batsman has scored a triple century in test cricket other than Virender Sehwag. Name this batsman. 1. Shikhar Dhawan 2. Rohit Sharma 3. Karun Nair 4. Ajinkya Rahane
Answer is (3) Karun Nair. He hit the triple century against England.
6. Which of the following is an Indian Research Station in the Antarctica Region? 1. Maitri 2. Orcadas 3. Mawson 4. Hope Bay
1. Maitri is the Indian Research Station in the Antartica Region
7. Which of the following is NOT a nationalised bank? 1. State Bank of India 2. Punjab National Bank 3. United Bank of India 4. Punjab and Sind Bank
1. State Bank of India During the nationalisation of the banks in 1969 SBI was not included in the list because it was already a state-owned financial institution.
8. In which period was the legendary Victoria Terminus station (currently Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus), Mumbai built? 1. 1878 to 1888 2. 1911 to 1921 3. 1933 to 1943 4. 1843 to 1853
It took 10 years to built this station started in 1878 and completed in 1888. It was designed by the British architect F.W Stevens.
9. John Maynard Keynes, best known for his economic theories (Keynesian economics), hailed from which country? 1. Sweden 2. Denmark 3. Australia 4. England
4. England He gave THEORY OF EMPLOYMENT, INTEREST AND MONEY. He argued that the fiscal and monetary policies can mitigate the adverse effects of economic recessions and depressions.
10. Which of the following is NOT a twin city of India? 1. Cuttack and Bhubaneswar 2. Hubli and Dharwad 3. Thrissur and Thiruvalla 4. Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar
11. In which state did the second phase of Intensified Mission Indradhanush (IMI) 2.0 begin in January 2020? 1. Uttar Pradesh 2. Punjab 3. Kerala 4. Bihar
1. Uttar Pradesh
12. Which city of India is known as 'The Athens of the East'? 1. Kochi 2. Allahabad 3. Patna 4. Madurai
13. Georg Simon Ohm in whose honour we have the famous Ohm’s Law, hailed from which country? 1. Russia 2. Spain 3. Poland 4. Germany
4. Germany This question was asked in ssc. why ssc asks such irrelevant questions.
14. The Biraja Temple, the Rajarani Temple and the Samaleswari Temple are all located in ________. 1. Odisha 2. Tamil Nadu 3. Assam 4. Kerala
15. Asia's largest wholesale spice market is located in _______. 1. Delhi 2. Kolkata 3. Ahmedabad 4. Bengaluru
1. Delhi Khari baoli
16. Wings India 2020 is scheduled to be held in which of the following airports? 1. Warangal Airport 2. Begumpet Airport 3. Rajahmundry Airport 4. Vijayawada Airport
2. Begumpet Airport, Hyderabad
17. In which of the following states is the Madhavpur Mela celebrated? 1. Madhya Pradesh 2. Gujarat 3. Uttar Pradesh 4. Bihar
18. Which of the following was previously known as 'the Lady Willingdon Park'? 1. Mughal Gardens 2. Deer Park 3. Lodhi Gardens 4. Buddha Jayanti Park
3. Lodhi Gardens
19. Which of the following festivals is 'Merry making of the Gods'? 1. Makar Sankranti 2. Diwali 3. Pongal 4. Lai Haraoba
4. Lai Haraoba Celebrated by the Meetei people. The culture of Manipur.
20. In which year was the foundation stone for the Gateway of India laid in Bombay (now Mumbai)? 1. 1915 2. 1905 3. 1913 4. 1920
3. 1913 To commemorate the landing of King-Emperor George V and Queen-Empress Mary in December 1911 at Apollo Bunder Mumbai.
21. In which state has the Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) opened the first silk processing plant? 1. Tamil Nadu 2. Karnataka 3. Gujarat 4. Maharashtra
3. Gujarat (Surendranagar) To cut down the cost nof production of silk yarn and increase the sale and availability of raw material for Gujarati Patola Sarees.
22. Karmayoddha Granth is written by whom? 1. Mahatma Gandhi 2. Jawaharlal Nehru 3. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel 4. Narendra Modi
Karamyoddha granth is authored by many cabinet ministers including home minister Amit Shah of the present Government of India. It is based on the life of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
23. Karmayoddha Granth is written by whom? 1. Mahatma Gandhi 2. Jawaharlal Nehru 3. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel 4. Narendra Modi
A numeral system (or system of numeration) is a writing system for expressing numbers; that is, a mathematical notation for representing numbers of a given set, using digits or other symbols in a consistent manner.
25. Who is the first and currently the only batsman to score double hundreds in four consecutive test series? 1. Brian Lara 2. A.B. de Villiers 3. Rohit Sharma 4. Virat Kohli
4. The great Indian Batsman Virat Kohli
26. Kolathunadu, Valluvanad and Thekkumkoor were ancient small-time kingdoms in which state of India? 1. Gujarat 2. Karnataka 3. Bihar 4. Kerala
The answer is (4) Kerala
27. Name the media company that purchased the legendary studio of 21st Century Fox. 1. Viacom 2. Disney 3. Sony 4. Time Warne
28. Prolific Indian painter Maqbool Fida Husain predominantly used which of these animals to depict a lively and free spirit in his paintings? 1. Elephants 2. Cows 3. Horses 4. Tigers
29. Name the author who won the Sahitya Akademi Award 2019 for his book - An Era of Darkness: The British Empire in India. 1. Vikram Seth 2. Romila Thapar 3. Shashi Tharoor 4. Ramchandra Guha
test new ans
30. Which of the following books is NOT written by Salman Rushdie? 1. Shame 2. Midnight's Children 3. An Area of Darkness 4. The Satanic Verses
31. 'The Long March 5B' is a) new march parade introduced in India for republic day b)a rocket launched by China c)bilateral exercise between USA and India d)ESA's new mission to Mars
The Long March 5B is a Rocket and Prototype spacecraft launched by China. It was launched from Wenchang Launch site in southern island of Hainan. Weight of Launch March 5B is : 849 tonnes It is expected to transport astronauts to a space station that China plans to complete by 2022.
32. Chapchar kut festival is a spring festival celebrated in which state of India? a)Assam b)Goa c)Tamil Nadu d)Mizoram
d) Mizoram Chapchar Kut festival is celebrated after the completion of Jhum cultivation. Chapchar Kut festival is observed by Ethnic Mizo.
a) Assam Satariya dance was given the status of classical dance in year 2000 by the Sangeet Natak Academi.
34. Who chaired constituent assembly when it met as the legislative body? a)Dr. Rajendra Prasad b)G V Mavalankar c)Dr B R Ambedkar d)Sardar Patel
(c) Dr. B R Ambedkar
Is the statement correct???
36. ___________is the founder of Facebook (a) Mark Zuckerberg (b) Brian Acton (c) Jimmy Wales (d) Large Page
Mark Zukerberg was the founder of Facebook.
38. The maximum new strength of the elected members of the House of People in Lok Sabha is 1) 530 2) 545 3) 765 4) 893 The maximum strength of the elected members of the House of People in Lok Sabha is 1) 530 2) 545 3)
Answer is 45, new edit
X mas of Christmas is celebrated on 25th of December every year to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. It is one of the main festivals of Christians. But it is not just limited to the people following Christianity. It is celebrated all over the world by every religion. In India also it is celebrated with zeal and enthusiasm. Australia is the only continent where there is summer season in December so, people of Austalian continent celebrate X Mas in summer.
The Pinaka missile was successfully test fired from Odisha coast on December 19, 2019 from the Integrated Test Range at Chandipur. The Pinaka missile is a modified version of Pinaka Mk-II rocket. The rocket was added with integrated navigation, control and guidance system in order to improve the end accuracy. The missile navigation will be aided by the IRNSS (Indian Regional Navigation Satellite System). The flight of the missile was tracked by several tracking systems namely radars, telemetry, Electro-Optical Targeting System. The systems confirmed high performance of the missile. Previously, Pinaka was test fired at Pokhran, Rajasthan in March 2019. Pinaka missile The Pinaka is an artillery missile. It is capable of striking an enemy territory till 75 km of range with high precision. Pinaka was used for the first time in Kargil war. Till 2014, around 5,000 Pinaka missiles were being produced annually. The manufacturing of Pinaka missiles began with the help of Russian technology transfer. The plan was formulated in 1983 and manufacturing began in 1994.
Inner joins let us select rows that have same value in both tables for specified columns thereby returns matching rows. We specify the first table after FROM as in normal SELECT statements and the second table is specified after INNER JOIN.